Textbook Assistance

Textbook Assistance

Effective the 2018-2019 school year, all School City of Hammond (SCH) students must pay textbook rental fees, unless you have been notified in writing, that you child(ren) has been approved for textbook assistance for the current school year.

Applications for Textbook Assistance must be submitted each year.  You can complete a paper application at your child's school or at the SCH Administration Building.  You may also complete an online application at https://www.myschoolsapps.com.

It is important to complete the Textbook Assistance application because it has an impact on the school district's complexity rate, which has ramifications on school funding.

Read complete details here in English or Spanish.   

For questions or concerns, please contact Kanisha Jenkins at (219) 933-2400, ext. 1068 or at kbjenkins@hammond.k12.in.us